We can assist with all
aspects of your immigration
journey in the UK & worldwide

More than 10 years
of experience

All of our UK immigration
advisors are OISC accredited

Receive expert advice
from our immigration specialists

Approved more than
3000 applications

Get in touch to have a chat about your
immigration needs.


Receive clear and informative advice, answers to
your questions and support tailored to your journey.


Our highly experience advisors will submit your
UK Immigration Application for you.

About Us

We provide sound immigration advice to help you properly integrate into the UK

We provide this immigration service together with immigration pathway assistance with the aim of EQUIPPING ALL people who arrive in Bournemouth and surrounding areas. The intention is to attend to people’ needs in a holistic way, which is inclusive in its approach to their situation and empower them. In other words, it may not only be immigration advice but it is the gateway to being properly integrated in the UK (helping them move from one place to another according to the law).

Would you like to come,

visit or to settle in the UK?

Our Services

Our areas of expertise from Entry Clearance to further leaves to remain, settlement or citizenship:


UK Residency

Do you qualify for settlement? / How can you apply for citizenship?

You will be considered a resident (for tax purposes at least) if you’re present in a country for 183 days or more per tax year – this is true of the UK HMRC and also other governments around the world.

However depending on the laws of the country from which you are leaving, you will need to be able to prove your immigration status in order to exercise your rights and freedoms. We will assist you to ensure you have the right documentation to do so.

View More


UK Work & Business

Do you need a working or business visa?

Innovators with plans to support themselves and create employment are welcome to the UK. Understanding how Endorsing Bodies think, as well as, having sufficient funds available, is essential. We liaise with professionals that handle every part of the endorsement process, leaving you to focus on managing your business.

View More


UK Visas

Do you need a UK visa? / Do you need to appeal?

Depending on your situation, you may need to send a visa application to visit or remain in the UK. Each visa category has different eligibility criteria and in some circumstances, applicants are required to have a UK-based sponsor.

To support your case and demonstrate that you qualify for your desired visa, you must also include an adequate portfolio of documents. Also, if something goes wrong during the process you may need to appeal the Home Office decision, we can help you with that too.

View More


Immigration & Integration

Do you need help with your immigration journey?

We all need to learn our new ways in the country we have chosen to live in, there is always very well prepare guidelines available but nothing like someone who has experience it first hand.

View More

We wish to provide you, your business or family and friends
immigration consultancy services and representations with the HOME OFFICE

How can we help?

Do you need a visa?

Please check if you do need one, there will be more than 80 possible routes to come into the UK, in due course citizens of other countries can apply for British nationality, plus dual citizenship is allowed in the UK.

Check here

Can you prolong your stay?

You should apply before your current visa expires. You must be aware of specific requirements or documentation needed in order to comply with the regulations as well as the additional information which may be essential during the approval process, all of this must be all included to finish the process correctly.
Check here

Do you quality for settlement?

If you have lived in the UK for 5 years or more, you will lawfully be considered as a permanent resident, settle person or someone who holds Indefinite Leave to remain. You will need a document to confirm your residence status in the UK.
Check here

How can you apply for citizenship?

Naturalisation is the process of becoming a citizen of another country. You can apply for British Citizenship in many different ways, for example via your own grounds or by marriage or if you are in a Civil Partnership with a British Citizen. To do this, you must have lived in the UK for a minimum of 3 years while holding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).
Check here

Do you need to appeal?

If any of your applications have gone wrong and you have not received a satisfactory outcome let us know. Sometimes an appeal is the best option and sometimes re-applying is better, it depends on your circumstances.
Check here

What our customers say

When your future matters… Equ-all is there for you!

What our customers say

When your future matters… Equ-all is there for you!

Liviu Razvan Popescu

Very pro and efficient services, I was granted PR very quick in only 3 weeks, very happy with the result. I recommend. Thanks

Norah & Rene

We appreciate all the help you gave us, do that Rene could get his citizenship up and running. Kinds Regards.

Affiliates and collaborators

We’re here to help.

Please provide further details about yourself and leave us a message explaining briefly your current situation and your main objective or service you need.
I have read and accept the Privacy Policy and consent to Equ-all contacting me about my enquiry.