01202 303093


Covered by PolicyBee professional insurance
We have:
tick_imageBusiness Interruption cover

The ‘student visitor’ route allows people to study a short course of up to six months in the UK.  The course must be run by an approved education provider. As a student visitor you are not allowed to work or undertake any business, and you must have enough money to support yourself while you are in the UK. You must be over 18 to apply as a student visitor, and if your family want to come to the UK with you, they will have to make separate applications as visitors.

If citizens from your country don’t need a visa to visit the UK then you do not need to apply for a visa, even if you are planning to do a short course of study.

We network with professionals agents that provide a complete educational packages 


If you want to set up a business in the UK, or buy an existing business, you can apply for an Entrepreneur visa.  You can set up your business as a sole trader, a partnership or as a limited company registered in the UK.  You are not permitted to work except in your business.

This visa is issued under Tier 1 of the Points Based System (PBS).  You have to score at least 75 points for Attributes, as well as 10 points for funds and 10 points for English language.  In addition the Home Office have introduced a ‘genuine entrepreneur’ test, so that the decision maker has to be satisfied that you have a viable business plan and genuinely intend to run a business in the UK.

An Entrepreneur visa is issued for an initial period of three years.  At the end of this time you can apply for an extension for another two years.  You will be eligible to apply for settlement once you have lived in the UK on this visa for five years.

students with a plan, ENTREPRENeURS


Contact Number